about sun country villas
FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SINCE 1994!
Sun Country Villas is a family owned and operated business and that sense of family extends not just to the actual family members, but to each and every vacationer we call friends. We strive to make every stay with us enjoyable, fun and memorable. With over 18 years in the Florida rental business we provide local knowledge of all the key destinations you need to see while relaxing in our vacation rentals.
The company was created by Bob and Barb Patterson and is a family owned and operated business. They have an immense knowledge on all of the activities going on in the Central Florida area and often provide their guests the best places to go. There is nothing that they can’t help you with when it comes to staying at Sun Country Villas! Don’t think that Bob and Barb don’t get a little wild either! Every once in a while they like to let out a little steam.
If you booked your reservation over the phone you probably spoke with Brenda.Besides making sure your that your next vacation will be incredible, Brenda also a licensed real estate agent. If you are looking for “Turn-Key” real estate investment opportunities, look no further than Brenda. She can assist in all aspects of your real estate transaction. Whether helping you attain a mortgage loan, selling fully furnished properties or renting/managing your income properties, you can rest assure that Brenda can accomplish the task! Brenda also has 2 “babies” that are always ready to go out!
RJ is Sun Country Villas FUN ADVISOR!
If you want to know where the good time is RJ is your man. He also handles any maintenance issues that need attention for Sun Country Villas.
I wanted to say thank you so much for everything! We had a great time and loved the condo.
Looking forward to staying with you again on our next trip to Florida.
Thanks for making my last visit so spectacular! Your helpful knowledge of places to visit (and avoid the tourist traps) was incredible! I will definitely recommend your company to all my friends! Thanks again! 🙂 – JS
Thanks John! Always a pleasure when you visit Florida!
Submit your review
- The Ultimate 24 Hours for Foodies in Orlando: Local Favorites Edition
- The Ultimate 24 Hours for Foodies in Orlando: Tourism District Edition
- Planning the Perfect Halloween Day for Kids in Orlando
- A Look Back at Orlando’s 2017 New Additions
- Ring in 2018 With 20 New Year’s Celebrations in Orlando
- Celebrate a Magical Holiday Season at Orlando’s Theme Parks
- Orlando Becomes the Ultimate Haunt for Adults This Halloween
- Discover a Bounty of Brunch Bonanzas in Orlando
- IMMERSE Celebrates Orlando’s Arts on Oct. 21
- Best Places to Trick-or-Treat in Orlando